Lilac Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place where anyone can come and be themselves. A place where everything is ok to talk about and get the support you need.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sister sites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miamormio
Admin
Miamormio

Sister sites Empty
PostSubject: Sister sites   Sister sites I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Cariad and Angel run a site called Never Alone which is primarily dedicated to the after effects of abuse. Cariad and I have been talking and thought it would be beneficial to run the sites side by side , using Never Alone for after effects of abuse and here for D.I.D topics.

There are a few members on Never Alone but primarily the core group and Cariad, Angel and myself. Please do not worry about any unsafe people , the same prinicipals are true for both sites.

Never Alone's address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love you Miamormio
Back to top Go down
Cariadnall

Cariadnall

Sister sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister sites   Sister sites I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 pm

thanks for posting this hun i will put a link on NA sending people here too..hugs

hope to see you all there too..
always
Cariad
Back to top Go down
Miamormio
Admin
Miamormio

Sister sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister sites   Sister sites I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Cool I love you
Back to top Go down
Cariadnall

Cariadnall

Sister sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister sites   Sister sites I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 pm

done flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sister sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister sites   Sister sites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lilac Fairy Glade :: New Members Area :: Forum Information-
Jump to: