Lilac Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place where anyone can come and be themselves. A place where everything is ok to talk about and get the support you need.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few gentle reminders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A few gentle reminders  Empty
PostSubject: A few gentle reminders    A few gentle reminders  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:44 pm

I have just posted a few basic reminders so that this forum remains safe for everyone.

Please be courteous and respectful of others opinions even if different from your own. We are here to support, not judge.

We do not allow critical, abusive, slanderous posts and please keep offensive language to a minimum. If anyone has an issue with another member please raise it with an Admin or Moderator so we can help resolve the situation as quickly and supportively as possible. This place is a safe place for everyone and I will do all I can to keep it that way.

DISCLAIMER: * We do NOT attempt diagnosis or clinical treatment of another member. We are all on equal ground and here to support each other. Diagnosing and clinical treatment must be left up to a licensed Professional. For this reason, if you feel you may be suicidal, please call an emergency helpline immediately or go to the nearest emergency room where they are professionally trained to help you.

We sincerely care about your privacy and need for support therefore your co-operation is highly appreciated.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://lilacfairyglade.forumotion.co.uk

A few gentle reminders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lilac Fairy Glade :: New Members Area :: Forum Information-
Jump to: